Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a user of credentials, I want to be able to download a list of unmatched locations (specifically with GMB) so that I can easier see which locations need to be setup.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When a review or survey is forwarded on from the platform it comes from an email which may look like spam & is @reputation.com. Can this email be changed to a location email.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'd like there to be a notification of some kind if someone is working on replies in reputation that notifies other uses if they try to reply to the same survey or a pop up if that one has already been replied to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. We would like holiday names to be selectable in the special hour's calendar and be able to define these for our business. This would be in order to to easily select holidays by name when selecting special hours.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. In the old Notifications set-up, location level logos would override the company logo and appear within Reports and email notifications. Currently, there isn't a way to have the location logo appear in alerts tied to the new My Notification system. If I'm a location user in a multi-brand tenant, I would want to have my specific brand displayed in my reports/notifications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When entering special business hours (i.e. for Holiday hours), there is a function to do so in the Profiles area. However that does not map over to the Pages function. Making it necessary to post those special hours twice. If a location is closed on a certain day and you only enter the closed hours in the special business area, you need to separately change the hours on that day to closed in the main hours section or it will not appear on the website page. This seems like an unnecessary duplication in effort.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add functionality that allows top level Admins in an organization see all Users, even if the User doesn't have any location assigned to them. Currently even the Admin can only see Users that have the same locations assigned. Therefore, if a new User is added via API, but does not yet have locations assigned, OR if the User had a change in role at the organization but the Role in your system hasn't been changed, they will not have locations assigned under that new role. The Admin therefore cannot add locations or change the Role for that User because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  8. We would like the ability to pull in Zillow reviews for Zillow agent profiles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Establish a connection with Gasbuddy so reviews can get pulled into the dashboard and responded to.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. allow the capability for auto responder to respond to neutral no comment reviews. all us to upload "neutral" sentiment category to auto responder importer

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Function to edit the shared review in the back end and save as tenant level so the customer does not have to edit every time they wish to share a review to Facebook / Twitter.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We would like to see the source https://clearsurance.com/ within the platform to monitor reviews.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be handy to be able to input sales data to track performances of post, days, products or to be able to compare your Reputation Score to sales growth.
    To be able to see the £ value or predicted £ value over time would be amazing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There's no tool tips on some of the widgets in the dashboard feature, specifically the Tornado chart. On the Insights > Operations screen it's explained that the hashed out section relates to the industry, but this knowledge is lost when using the tornado chart in a dashboard.

There's space in the column header to add something like a description similar to how we show it in the operations screen, i.e. "## denotes the industry benchmark"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be great if we could also display the average RepScore for the brand or average score of our district, or for locations if it is in the top X percentile / bottom Y percentile in their region/or within the company etc.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As a user of the Reputation platform, I would like all filter options to display in the top level filter after I have filtered to one option. I would like the option or options that I am filtered for to have a filled checkbox next to them and the unselected options to have an empty checkbox. For example, if I have filtered to one location, I would still like to see all locations when I click the location drop down and see a filled check box next to the location I have filtered for. Othwersise I need to change the…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  1 comment  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  17. We would like to see and be able to track converation rates i.e. the % of Listings views that turn into an action (directions, calls, website visits). All the numbers are displayed currently, but there is no summed up view displayed and we need to do the math ourselves.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have a "Date Format" field added to the user info fields in each of the reporting modules. This would help us with our business outcomes since we are a global company and require data to be imported into our tools with the international date format.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The option to have additional Image variables for locations, e.g. a location photo, a team photo.

E.g. So I can schedule 1 campaign post about meeting the team, I can select 'Location team image' for the media, which will pull in a custom image per location rather than having to input seperate posts.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As a customer, we would like an alert triggered when a page hasn't been scraped/collected after 7 days. This is in order to know when a page may be having issues, rather than discovering that a page wasn't scraped just by chance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Sources  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?