Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding the regional average on the same screen as the consultant detail screen would be nice. Being able to view where a consultant stands compared to the average on the same screen is important.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a user responsible for sending and monitoring review and survey requests, I would like to be able to see and act upon the failed requests. I would like the ability to have the platform create tickets in actions from failed requests. I would then like the ability to resolve what ever issue caused the failure and have the requests resent with the corrections. This would allow me to correct bad or missing email addresses and achieve a higher delivered rate for my requests.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hold location users accountable by providing them with list of tasks they need to perform do in order to implement a recommendation. Provide links in the suggestion to the part of the platform they need to act in (e.g., use this requesting template - link to the specific template in Requests, or update your phone number on your location profile - link to the profile edit page)

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like the ability to download campaign metrics into a csv file. To be able to add data to other key performance reporting that we carry out internally within our business.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  5. Company: Large Insurance Company with Thousands of Individual Agents Nationwide
    My Role: Marketing and lead generation, the single point of contact for thousands of agents

As a company with a large amount of locations and location-level users, I would like to provide access for my users to receive reporting from the platform without giving them access to login.

We work diligently to develop an appropriate marketing strategy that educates our entire field. It is a challenge in itself to manage the thousands of agents and what they do or do not have access to. That is why it would be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to bulk upload 'My Notification' subject line alerts. Currently, the only way to update user's notifications is one at a time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When adding a new category to a business listing, there is a pop up every time. I suggest showing this once and providing a check box saying "please do not show me this message again". It is not ideal to have to deal with this pop up over and over when editing listings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ability to tailor social posts for each channel on 1 page when creating post

Option to post the same across all, or customise text per Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn when scheduling.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When running reports, I would like to see the requester's reviews that were sent, with their responses. Example. Requester A - 50 reviews sent. 30 5 star google reviews. Reviewers name.

We need this because we give bonuses to the teams that send out the most 5 star reviews. It makes it harder when we cant match up who they sent it to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We would like to see a report that is able to show the correlation between increase in review volume and impact listings views, particularly when search accelerator is involved.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We have Region ID and location ID for our locations. I would like the ability to sort by Region ID either in the report itself, or in the CSV I download. Currently I can group by Region ID, but that then loses the granular detail within the Region ID.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As a user of the Reputation Platform, I would like to be able to pull in the name of the Survey taker into the Subject line of the alert triggered by this Survey. This would allow us to easily find feedback left by certain customer by whom we are expecting a Survey to be filled out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  13. When setting up a notification on rep.com it only allows you to notify one user at a time, and there is no ability to cc in someone into that email trail. Therefore creating more email trails than necessary. It's important for us to be notified of a survey or review response to multiple users under one email. This will ensure there is one email trail of survey response, instead of several email trails on the same subject. For example, if we've received a complaint we want it to notify the manager, complaints coordinator, and ops manager in one email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Just as we're able to track metrics for Review Requesting, so should we be able to share with our leadership team(s) that our individual management teams (be it on a regional, state, or local level) are successfully receiving, and perhaps even viewing, scheduled reports.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ask: Include review photos and attachments within the Rep.com platform.

If not feasible, my ask is to establish a notification/indicator to identify that the customer included a photo and/or attachment with their review, which would then need to be viewed outside of the platform.

We are adding reviews w/ photos to our KPI process and having to manually monitor all reviews outside of the platform is quite time consuming and would also devalue your platform as a tool to monitor and manage reviews.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sometimes photos are also published together with the rating, but unfortunately this is not visible on the platform, see example below. It would be great if the pictures are shown as well or if this is not possible, at least a hint would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to be able to add Alt Text to my images when posting them through social suite (specifically Facebook). While alt text can be added for an image in the Facebook platform, this is not possible through Reputation.com when posting to Facebook.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As a user of credentials, I want to be able to download a list of unmatched locations (specifically with GMB) so that I can easier see which locations need to be setup.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When a review or survey is forwarded on from the platform it comes from an email which may look like spam & is @reputation.com. Can this email be changed to a location email.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I'd like there to be a notification of some kind if someone is working on replies in reputation that notifies other uses if they try to reply to the same survey or a pop up if that one has already been replied to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?