Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Role specific custom dashboards have been set up on the desktop version. These provide in snapshot view of the key metrics our managers are tracking to. With busy roles they utilise the mobile app and so it would be of huge benefit to have the customised dashboard presented on the mobile app when they log in.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Within our stores, we have general store feedback but also feedback specific to our services (grooming, training, boarding, day camp). We would like to recommend a product enhancement that gives us the ability to search for services-related keywords in reviews, search keywords in Insights, and customize our Insights categories to better align with our internal business objectives/needs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. At each of our locations, we have a main phone number for our business, but a specific phone # for our customer service team. We’d like to add our customer service phone number to the secondary field and be able to use a macro so that we can automatically pull the correct customer service phone number for the location for when we’re responding to a review. This would be helpful because we use the same language for each location, but each has a different customer service phone number.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When forwarding a review I would like to app to be able to access my contacts rather than manually having to type in an email address

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Reports that allows you to compare the consultant data to both the district and dealership. Currently you have to run separate reports to compare this data.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The possibility to add a text box when creating reports to add notes, comments, and remarks to the report. Ideally, a text box to use per drag&drop like the graphics & charts already available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like the ability to download campaign metrics into a csv file. To be able to add data to other key performance reporting that we carry out internally within our business.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  8. Create the ability so that corporate users can set goals or targets for locations. Provide tracking which locations are and which are not on track to achieve their targets, as well as reporting at the end of the period for which the target was defined: did the company reach its target? which regions/locations reached their target and which did not?

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We are utilizing your API to pull review data into our Domo system. It would be great if we could make Category Sentiment available through your API.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve the automated reports so they can be adjusted easily to give an improved visualisation of the data

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As a user, I would like to have the ability to delete/remove "My Notifications" in bulk instead of doing it one by one by role/user.
    The process right now can be very time-consuming, specially if the tenant contains a large number of roles/users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Where various API limitations exist (i.e we cannot update a location's Name via the Facebook API), I'd like to see two things in the platform:

• Not to have this treated as a mismatch (it makes it look like your tool is failing to update). Grey might be more appropriate here. Or a new category/color for "API restriction".

• Highlight this in the platform to users somehow, to clearly illustrate what data cannot be pushed to a source due to API restrictions.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to tailor social posts for each channel on 1 page when creating post

Option to post the same across all, or customise text per Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn when scheduling.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We are using Reputation.com for reputation management. Now that another brand that I'm working on uses it for their Dashboard, I have 2 different tenants that I have to toggle between to check things throughout the day, especially at the end of the month to continuously give accurate and sometimes real time updates to my team. It's time consuming to only be able to have one tenant or the other open since I could be in the middle of working on something on the one side and then have to stop and switch if someone needs an update on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add a new tab in platform admin for "Training Certifications." This tab displays the certification records for any user who has completed a certification course under that tenant. Administrators of the account can easily see who has completed training courses and export their results into Excel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  16. I’d like to be able to set a notification when a specific dealer’s Overall Score falls below a specific threshold. However, in the Settings > My Notifications section, I don’t see Overall Score as an option. Is this something that can easily be added in and quickly?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I’d like to be able to set a notification when a specific dealer’s Overall Score falls below a specific threshold. However, in the Settings > My Notifications section, I don’t see Overall Score as an option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please change the "Survey Completion" filter so it defaults to "Complete Surveys" status when first entering the Results Manager for all Users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As a user of tasks I want to see the reason a response failed to post so that I can take corrective action. Momentarily it only reads out "Failed", but not why it failed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like to be able to add Alt Text to my images when posting them through social suite (specifically Facebook). While alt text can be added for an image in the Facebook platform, this is not possible through Reputation.com when posting to Facebook.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?