Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a client, I would like to be able to filter the Word Cloud by a specific survey.
    Currently, it only gives me an option to filter by source.

Filtering by Survey would give me better insight into the sentiment of specific surveys.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When using the report builder and selecting the Sentiment By Location widget, you should be able to select if you want to show or hide the impact.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The ability to configure multiple decimal places when viewing reports and/or dashboards. The use case in automotive is to help drive differentiation and competition in regards to surveys, star ratings, etc. and to allow for a more granular look into the results.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like to be able to re-post previously scheduled social media posts. This a feature on Hootsuite that is currently not available on Reputation.com.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  6. Some companies want to focus only on certain sources and deliberately not request reviews on others, even it that impact their score. e.g., they see they don't get many leads from some long tail sites and want to focus on Google and Facebook. In that case they want their location users to focused on the sources they care about and not see recommendations to get reviews on other sources.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As a user of the Reputation Platform, I would like to be able to pull in the name of the Survey taker into the Subject line of the alert triggered by this Survey. This would allow us to easily find feedback left by certain customer by whom we are expecting a Survey to be filled out

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to have the ability to filter on the Reviews tab by "Reviews Pending Approval" and also see this within the reports. We do respond on a corporate level to all negative reviews but it is up to the individual property managers to approve those responses.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When there is no Overall Rating Question specified for a survey, the system automatically calculates a star rating based on the NPS. I would like to be able to turn this function off or prevent the calculated star rating from showing on survey results. It leads people to believe that this was a direct response to a question and leads to a lot of confusion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There currently is no way in the open API to identify which social media URLs are assigned to each location under our account. The same 'socialMedias' object that is allowed when sending a saveLocation request should be returned in the response to a getLocation or getLocations request.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When using the reputation.com app. The ability to go into different albums in your phone to select photo or video. Currently if I am looking for a particular photo/video, I have to scroll through all my photos/videos and I would like to be able to go into the album I added it to. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We have concerns how the Industry Average and Best in Class are calculated.
    From our perspective, as a Global business operating Reputation in 28 distinct countries, we need consistency in our reports across all markets.

We would like to make a request that Reputation report a Global Industry Average for all users regardless of the user’s permissions or reporting level selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As an agency admin user of the platform I want to be able to see or get notified when new locations are added or deleted. I want to be able to determine where I’m at with my license usage.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. After creating a ticket manually (ie car dealership received complaint via email and created a ticket on RDC) we should be able to reply to the complaint directly and document the status on the platform automatically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create an agent queue that we can assign ownership of a ticket for all 5 of the Listings tiles. This will ensure we keep the proper tracking of the tickets, as well as the workflow in the process.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Create 1 mailbox that notifies us when GMB listings that we own/manage go suspended so that the team can address them quickly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For Listings (fix, duplicate, suspended, claim, verify) add a feature to open the GMB Support form (website - https://support.google.com/business/contact/agency) to be able to submit requests to merge duplicates, take care of suspended listings, etc within Agency Actions rather than having to leave the platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As a customer, we would like to control which locations contribute to overall RepScore. This is in order to create RepScore for needed locations only e.g. we do have some locations set up that are only used to manage branded social pages and we would like to exclude these from counting towards RepScore.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Either add metadata to the review/survey request history file that includes the survey metadata associated with the request OR improve response rate reporting to show the response rate by certain meta data fields, such as the associate who the customer interacted with. We ask our team members to encourage their customers to fill out their survey, but have no way to measure who is successful. We want to establish a minimum response rate, but cannot get to the metric other than at the location level.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. For agency accounts, having an easy way to identify which locations are using which modules. Many agencies buy different numbers of licenses for each product due to client needs, and there is no easy way to see how many licenses are being used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?