Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We'd like for the language displayed in a widget to be translated as necessary based on user viewing the widget. This would be in order to display the correct language, as we have many customers that speak German, English, Spanish, etc. Our previous vendor was providing this using Google translator tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When sending out a review request, I would like to be able to select the sources that should be sent from within the app, at the time the request is sent. For example, if the included sources are Google, Facebook, AptRatings, and AptGuide, when I send out a request, I would like to get the option to check boxes for which of these four sources I can send the request for.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Admin →
  3. Customers are using/could use our application on multiple devices. It would be cool if people could continue on another device where they left from previous. For example, checking something on the phone while commuting and then continue on personal computer when it is available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to integrate Reputation.com widgets into my CMS website using a plugin rather than the widget code that you provide. Specifically, I would like a plugin for Wordpress, Joomla, and other CMS websites. The purpose of this is to empower less technical customers to be able to add widgets to their websites without having to edit HTML or implement an SEO widget.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Admin →
  5. As a user of the Reputation.com dashboard, I would like to see which which 3.0 survey a survey result came from when viewing the results feed. Currently for clients with multiple 3.0 surveys, the only way to figure out which survey a result came from is to look at the questions and try to match them up with one of the 3.0 surveys. I would like to be able to see the name of the 3.0 survey for each survey in the results feed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. As a user of the surveys module, I would like a report that shows the average star rating for third party reviews that were left after a reviewer clicked a review site link at the end of a survey. Currently we show the number of survey takers that clicked on a review site link, but we do not show the average star rating of those third party reviews. This report would help clients decide whether they should continue offering a third party review option at the end of a survey.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to be able to add my own custom favicon to show on the page when a customer is filling out the survey. I would like this to be an option in the styling menu. This would allow us to keep consistent branding in our surveys.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to trigger notifications based on hidden fields e.g we are using a hidden field to store travel agency id and would like to send them the survey notification as personal feedback.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Can we create a way that the content library posts could show "revised" or "edited" date instead of created? As an example, one user recently edited all of these promotional posts to be used this year that were originally created last year. Since the "created" date is showing, LMMs and hospitals think the posts are outdated. Displaying or sorting the revision/edited date would make things a lot easier because it would eliminate the need for us to delete and recreate old posts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  10. As a user, we would like to be able to see response history similarly to how we can see review history. This would be in order to see how a response has changed (usually updated based on a review updating)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →
  11. As a user of the platform with access to only one location, I would like this location to be Autoselected when I open the quick request tab instead of having to hit the drop-down and select the single available location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Requests  ·  Admin →
  12. We would like Push photos for Pages and 3rd party sources separately. This is to allow us to have desired photos in Pages vs 3rdy party sources like Google and follow different sizings where applicable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When a published profile is updated and goes into an Approval Pending/Draft state, we'd like to be able to see what changes were made. This is in order to improve workflow of those who approve and publish profiles. Example, if a phone #, suite #, added a home page, etc, is updated, we'd like to see that highlighted and/or what the original data was. Currently, to determine what changes were made, a user has to manually compare the Pending Approval/Draft profile to SOT and find any differences.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. As a customer/user, we would like listings in a pending state to have some descriptive text on why they are pending, or common reasons as to why they might be pending. This would be in order to help our users more quickly identify issues preventing listings from going live. Currently, users that are more knowledgable of the platform will do initial trouble shooting: Is the Oauth good?, Are there pending changes in the GMB page?, Is the GMB page in a dup/suspended state?
    etc. But users that are not familiar with common pending issues or users that may not have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Sources  ·  Admin →
  16. 0 votes