Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In order to send SMS bulk uploads you have to add an to-email address even though they are sending to text messages. We should be able to bulk upload for SMS without the email address field.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Either add metadata to the review/survey request history file that includes the survey metadata associated with the request OR improve response rate reporting to show the response rate by certain meta data fields, such as the associate who the customer interacted with. We ask our team members to encourage their customers to fill out their survey, but have no way to measure who is successful. We want to establish a minimum response rate, but cannot get to the metric other than at the location level.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We would like to see the to-name in the user interface under request history. Currently it is on hover email/phone number, but it would be great to have it in its own column. We know we can export it, but it would be more convinient to have it in the UI.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Requests  ·  Admin →
  4. As a user responsible for sending and monitoring review and survey requests, I would like to be able to see and act upon the failed requests. I would like the ability to have the platform create tickets in actions from failed requests. I would then like the ability to resolve what ever issue caused the failure and have the requests resent with the corrections. This would allow me to correct bad or missing email addresses and achieve a higher delivered rate for my requests.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We have Region ID and location ID for our locations. I would like the ability to sort by Region ID either in the report itself, or in the CSV I download. Currently I can group by Region ID, but that then loses the granular detail within the Region ID.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please provide a review request via text and email through your app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Currently our DRIP functionality only sends a follow up if the user has not clicked the link. It would be useful to have a DRIP functionality that sends a reminder to the customer asking them to finish a survey for a link they previously clocked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. On our surveys we see multiple responses per request. The link stays open and we are seeing customers who share inboxes respond multiple times. We'd like to restrict them to one response per request.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create a plan to schedule when the requests have to be sent automatically.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want to be able to define what roles are able to view and send templates, while still allowing for the user to see the corresponding metrics. I want to essentially control what templates are able to be seen within the quick request tab, but still allow for the user to be able to view the template metrics within request history/metrics.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Survey links have an expiration date that does not carry over to the follow-up requests. As a user I would like the expiration days to be equal to the amount of days set in a survey regardless of the follow up requests.

Current Behavior example:
    Survey Link expires in 30-days
    Request template logic >> Initial request >> Follow-up 1 (3-days later) >>Follow-up 2 (6-days later)

**assuming nothing was clicked

Initial request (30-Days to expire) >> 3 -days later | Follow-up 1 (30-Days to expire) >> 6-days later Follow-up 2 (30-Days to expire)

The customer actually has 39 days to take…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As a user of the Reputation.com platform, I would like to see a breakdown of how many reviews are organic and how many reviews are attributed to Reputation.com review requesting. Currently the request leaderboard by location shows the attributed reviews as "Total number of reviews collected for your location". Instead, I would like to see the number of reviews that are attributed to a review request, the number of reviews left organically, and the total number of reviews for the location.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bulk upload is not clear when there are errors, and when successful does not provide confirmation of what was sent. I want more information after a bulk upload, such as:

• number of requests successfully sent

• any other errors and which line they occurred on

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Requests  ·  Admin →
  14. The ability to send an alert if an automated request has not been sent in 7-14 days.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Almost all of our request templates contain a question to one of our surveys. While we have the ability to add these within the WYSIWYG editor, we cannot style the questions within the HTML editor (style sheets). It would be great if we could get add that flexibility.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to be able to search for a review request recipient from the Request History page. I would like to be able to search for an email, phone number, or name and have related review requests come up. Currently users need to download the request history in order to search for a specific recipient.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I would like to send a follow direct request (to collect 3rd party reviews) to customers who have left a 1st party review, because we believe if we send the review site links in a follow up request rather than showing them on the thank you page of the survey we have more chances of getting a 3rd party reviews.
    Scenario:
    - Initial request is sent from the platform to the customer (Email/SMS)
    - Customer responds to the survey request (we might not show 3rd party link on the thank you page)
    - We send a follow up direct request…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We would like to see the "to-name" in the UI under request history. Currently it is on hover over email/phone number, but we would like to see it within the user interface not just within reporting.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can we make exception for over-survey protection. It can currently only be set to a minimum of 1 day. We have a use case where SMS surveys going out to select patients (based on their experience) but they don't cover all patients. We want to send another text that goes to everyone. So some may get two texts (survey + Rep Live text) on a given day and some will only get one (survey only). We want the opportunity to send a Rep Live SMS request to a patient without it being blocked since they received a survey to complete…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Requests  ·  Admin →
  20. I would like more explanation/detailed reasons as to why review requests fail. Currently, we show a status of bounced or not delivered, but I would like to see a specific reason why the request bounced or was not delivered so that I can understand and address delivery issues.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?