Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a user of tasks I want to see the reason a response failed to post so that I can take corrective action. Momentarily it only reads out "Failed", but not why it failed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a user, I would like to be able to filter by ticket stage for the Root Cause Analysis widget and Closing Reasons Analysis so that I can differentiate by closed tickets versus open tickets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'd like the ability to better format the body of notification emails within the actions module - as currently its just one text string. We are a business with a relatively high turnover, so we'd like to better direct our users with the next actions they need to take when a ticket notification has been triggered - and likewise better signpost additional support for them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Currently, when manually creating tickets the source will populate as "Manual Entry".

It would be beneficial to be able to name the source (email complaint, Yelp, etc.) to keep with uniformity with other tickets that are created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Customers may enter certain details in surveys without capitalisation, which then creates tickets with fields such as their first and last name in lower case, without any capitalisation. Using survey responses / macros from the actions platform will mean the customer guests a response with their name in lower case also, without any capitalisation - meaning you have to first edit their details first.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. As a user, I would like to see the name of the custom Survey appear in the email notification for the Actions ticket.

Background:

In the Actions solution, a ticket generated from a custom Survey result will display the name of that specific Survey.

However the name of the specific survey DOES NOT show in the Actions ticket email notification. Instead, it just says "Survey".

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to be able to import tickets from my own system to be able to use actions in more ways than just reviews

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As a user of the Reputation Manager app, I would like to be able to click a phone number in an Actions ticket and have my phone app open automatically so that I can easily reach out to my customers. Currently the phone numbers in Actions tickets are treated as text

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Actions  ·  Admin →
  9. We would like to see an integration for email services. Receiving an email would cause an action to be created with the body of email and the sender as details.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are excited to share that we’ve built out the ability to create Actions tickets based via emails. We are currently testing this feature in Alpha on an opt-in basis.

If you are interested in trying out this feature at no additional cost to you then please contact your customer success manager and she or he will let me know so can help you get set up.

As always, keep providing great feedback. We promise to keep listening and making our platform better!

10. When receiving an email to approve a response for review - if the review response was triggered from a review ticket the approver would like the option to approve the response and close the ticket.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As a user, I should be able to enable a permission within my role that allows me to edit/configure an Actions "Queue" regardless of whether my role is added to that queue.

This permission should not be tied to my role's ability to view that queue within the "Actions" module in the dashboard.

Currently, if I do not add my role into a particular queue when creating it, I will NOT be able to edit that Queue in admin settings, even if I am the creator of that Queue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We would like to see the ability to search by ticket ID in the actions tab search bar.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Actions  ·  Admin →
  13. As a client. the ability to assign a ticket to a specific user is of utmost importance. One of our KPI is employee performance and I need to be able to report easily on how many they have assigned, completed, etc in an easy report. currently, i have to create queues and roles for every single employee which is no easier than tracking it on my own.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. For whatever reason, the same survey taker is filling out a survey repetitively with the same information. Given this can occur for legitimate and illegitimate reasons, can we ignore surveys that have the exact same details?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A user creates a post which enters a pending state whilst it waits for an approver to approve the post. We would like the ability for the approver to be able to comment on the post prior to approving it, effectively sending notes back to the post creator, i.e. make suggested amends etc, prior to approving the post.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?