Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We have subsets of customers we'd also like to track, therefore creating our own custom categories to analyse and drilldown sentiment will help us understand our performance better.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When using the report builder and selecting the Sentiment By Location widget, you should be able to select if you want to show or hide the impact.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. There's no tool tips on some of the widgets in the dashboard feature, specifically the Tornado chart. On the Insights > Operations screen it's explained that the hashed out section relates to the industry, but this knowledge is lost when using the tornado chart in a dashboard.

There's space in the column header to add something like a description similar to how we show it in the operations screen, i.e. "## denotes the industry benchmark"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As a user, when viewing Dashboard>Map>Color Map By/Benchmark, we'd like to see the map colorized based on bench mark for Star Ratings (similar to Reputation score). This would be in order to see a map colorized based on star rating per bench mark, instead of Reputation score only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We have recently added the various mobile app reviews to the platform. With the recent move to virtual care as primary way of care delivery, mobile apps are gaining more and more traction.

We would like to be able to analyze the feedback from the mobile apps with a custom taxonomy specific to the technology, ease of use, etc. The ability to have a mobile app taxonomy able to assign the taxonomy at a location level would allow us to analyze the use of our mobile app(s).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We would like to be able to easily find a review from the Strengths and Weaknesses Customer quotes section.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We'd like to see updated categories for the Physical Therapy industry. The current categories do not make sense with our business. For example, we are seeing reviews tagged with the category "Surgical Center".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Which industry am I looking at?
    Where does the industry benchmark come from? How is it calculated?
    Is it fair? e.g., if only a few urgent care facilities are selected, are they compared just to other urgent care facilities in the industry? If both physicians and facilities are selected which industry average will you show. Can we add an explanation there? And can I see that explanation in a report? Some location users won't log into the platform.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Show "industry" definitions (i.e. fast food vs casual dining). Industry is used for insights and rep score benchmarks - industry average and best in class. This would impact multiple categories (i.e. platform, insights, reputation score).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Would like the ability to flag words as being irrelevant or incorrect in my Wordcloud, so that the system would learn which words to pick up on and which ones to disregard.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Insights  ·  Admin →
  11. Showing just 2 phrases for 10 Reviews and Surveys makes me want to see more phrases. Increase the number of phrases you are have the confidence level to show and/or explain to the user why only 2 show up when the user expects 10.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Current impact is too small, so showing location users that improving a category by 0.02 stars or even Low impact reduces their motivation to act to improve it. I even want to hide it so they don't see it. If current impact model is too conservative, improve it so it shows greater values.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For Reports>Operations>Strengths and Weaknesses when you opt to customize the section, under "Sort" allow to sort Strengths and Weaknesses by category Sentiment. This would allow to pull in the top and bottom categories based on sentence level sentiment rather than overall review rating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We would like to see the categories shown per domain in the tornado report in the PDF. By default the tornado report should show all domains expanded to show all categories: add a checkbox customization to the Tornado summary report "Expand all domains in PDF export" (checked by default)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As a user, I would like a report, or ability to add a module to a custom report, that shows 3 main categories with high negative review/survey volume with Top 5 locations with the highest negative review volume in regards to the categories and the corresponding surveys. This would allow for me to be able to identify our weakness in a report by location for my monthly meetings. E.g. under weaknesses in insights by category date range previous month: would like an option to select weaknesses and show low performing locations. Similar to when you click on the category on…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Insights  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?