Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Social media follower (FB, Twitter) sends me (a business' social page) a public message, asking me a question which may lead to negative responses, or is inflammatory, or may require the follower to provide me with sensitive data.

I want to provide them with a link they can click which would open, for them, the ability to DM me (the page) rather than continue in public.

e.g. button I send to them publicly will be a shortcut to "twitter.com/DM-directlyto-RDCcustomername"

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Interest  ·  1 comment  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  2. We want the ability to enroll all or opt out all locations within a given campaign, as some campaigns we need all locations automatically enrolled in, and some campaigns we need all locations by default opted-out of.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would like to be able to re-post previously scheduled social media posts. This a feature on Hootsuite that is currently not available on Reputation.com.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like the ability to download campaign metrics into a csv file. To be able to add data to other key performance reporting that we carry out internally within our business.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to tailor social posts for each channel on 1 page when creating post

Option to post the same across all, or customise text per Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn when scheduling.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to be able to add Alt Text to my images when posting them through social suite (specifically Facebook). While alt text can be added for an image in the Facebook platform, this is not possible through Reputation.com when posting to Facebook.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Request for a feature to save draft posts e.g undated, particularly within social campaigns.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →

While campaign posts currently cannot be saved as drafts, you can create a Manual (unscheduled) post and later apply a schedule date when you are ready to publish it.

8. As a user I want to be able to user a specific frame when uploading a video to Instagram so that my videos are best presented in my feed and to prevent plain or repeated thumbnails.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We would like to be able to capture the total amount of FB/IG followers for specific date ranges.

Currently, the platform only captures new followers for a certain date range, so if the our IG page has 2000 followers today, we would like to know how many did it have during 1st July - 7th July, for example.

We would like to be able to see the total followers (all time), but also the total followers during a specific date range. We would like this data to be available in Reports > Social > Page Followers and also somewhere in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  1 comment  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  10. When or after creating a post in the calendar there should be the ability to duplicate the post. We have multiple dealerships of the same brand and because we also post to Twitter and Twitter has to be done one account at a time the duplication of a post would be a nice feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We'd like to see a report in the platform that allows us to export the details of live streams. This would include the following information:

-Location information
    -Date of post
    -Images
    -Comments information (who, date,replies)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  1 comment  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  12. We would like to be able to change the boosting currency to British Pound. At the moment the currency is in US Dollars, and it is not intuitive for us to always determine how much that is in British Pounds and we are spending a lot of time converting.

The same counts for when we have brands in multiple countries and want to ensure that the platform either understands the location or the user gets a choice to determine in what currency they want to boost.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow to search within Social stream by keywords.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The option to have additional Image variables for locations, e.g. a location photo, a team photo.

E.g. So I can schedule 1 campaign post about meeting the team, I can select 'Location team image' for the media, which will pull in a custom image per location rather than having to input seperate posts.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'd like to see the ability in the image editor for social publishing to influence the quality of the image and therefor file size. For example: Today I upload an image that is 3MB and use the cropping tool to get it in the right dimensions for my Instagram post. When saving my work it automatically saves the image and in my case in a larger size than originally. I don't have any influence on the file size by being able to reduce the image quality. I also do not see what the final file size will look like to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bulk post import for social media campaigns.

Would like to be able to bulk import post drafts from a CSV file with: Date/Time, post copy, links into a social media campaign. This is a feature available in Hootsuite and Sendible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a filter so individual locations can see what is already set up by corporate versus what their specific location keywords including the capability to turn on/off the visibility of certain keywords for certain users/locations/roles.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  1 comment  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  18. Request is to have additional custom variables i.e. {{location-name}} accessible through Social posts. This would allow easy input of custom data by location. We would type {{hiring-email}} in Social and this would pull hiring emails for each location without having to input separate posts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  19. We would like the ability to report on social posts created through the Rep.com platform (desktop or mobile app) compared to posts created on the native social sites, i.e. Facebook and IG. This will help determine usage and can be leveraged for ROI discussions as well as training opportunities.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As a social media coordinator I would like the ability to log into the platform and see all of the comments that have been made on any paid ads I've deployed and have the ability to respond to them from the platform so that I don't have to find them manually w/in the Facebook UI. You already pull in comments from organic posts and boosted posts, but not ads.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?