Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. look up an incomplete survey after a certain number of day and send a reminder by creating a follow up request to the original request (why a follow up: We have the logic that can have the person complete the survey from where they left off the Survey : its called the parent request logic)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a user who is creating and analyzing surveys I want to be able to view and download incomplete survey result records so my team and I can understand why people dropped off in more granular way. Right now the exports csv containing only complete surveys. Similarly the results manager display only complete surveys.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Adding the regional average on the same screen as the consultant detail screen would be nice. Being able to view where a consultant stands compared to the average on the same screen is important.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. As a user of the Reputation Platform, I would like to be able to pull in the name of the Survey taker into the Subject line of the alert triggered by this Survey. This would allow us to easily find feedback left by certain customer by whom we are expecting a Survey to be filled out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  5. I'd like there to be a notification of some kind if someone is working on replies in reputation that notifies other uses if they try to reply to the same survey or a pop up if that one has already been replied to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We would like the flexibility to adjust the existing profanity rule logic on our end/ via settings. We have some words that maybe counted as profane in general unless they are followed by the company name. We also have certain terms in our industry that are not profane in the context as we are using them.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. In order to better understand and comprehend survey results, tenants need to be able to filter and see a report of survey results by location without having to individually filter and download reports.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Would it be possible to have a quiz functionality on the platform?
    In EMEA, we have built a quiz using the survey function but it would be great if clients could easily build quizzes to engage their customers. A car company, for instance, could create a quiz about the makes and models of their cars simply to generate customer engagement/interest or to encourage them to take a certain action at the end of the quiz. A different call-to-action could appear depending on the participant's responses in the quiz.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want to automatically see surveys with an overall 3 rating but have negative answers to questions or comments that need to be addressed. I checked to see if I could schedule a filtered view of the Survey Summary report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Create an alert or notification that notifies a user of any/all issues with SFTP file pickups/transfers when no surveys go out.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add the data labels and on-click filters to the top bar chat on survey results page. Every other chart on this page already has these two features. This would add significant value to the product for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  12. We have more than 50 surveys and it is hard for us to manage them if we cannot understand which one is in design, which ones are live and which ones are closed. Maybe instead of just indicate it within the card view, we could be able to sort them to keep the overview while managing/ creating new surveys.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. As a user of surveys and search accelerator, I would like to be able to customize the wording on the search accelerator page at the end of a survey so that I can test different messaging to see what has the highest conversion.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We would like the ability to opt out of Search Accelerator by survey. For example, have SA enabled for the Sales Survey but not the Service Survey.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  15. Have an option/button to mark a survey/review as responded to if it has been dealt with outside of Reputation.
    Ie if it is negative feedback and the location has reached out to the reviewer via telephone they have the option to mark it as 'dealt with' so this does not still pull into the unresponded score.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As a survey user that uses survey metrics on a regular basis I want to see survey metrics that are relevant to me within the dashboard/reporting widgets. At the moment this is a out of the box, but it would be great if I could define in more detail how the data appears, e.g. I want to be able to remove the "Clicked" metric box, move "Completed" to the center and add a new option for survey "Response Rate" (not to be confused with responded/unresponded rate. Survey response rate would be the number of surveys completed / number of surveys…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  17. As a surveys user, I would like to be able to set a different background image for each page of a survey. Currently the styling menu only has the option to set one background image that applies to every page of the survey. I would like to be able to set a different background image for the welcome page and each individual survey page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Suggestion to implement a new question type for surveys for "Ranking".

Question would allow survey taker to rank options by clicking a drop-down to choose a number for their choice, or drag-and-drop their choices to rank in order from top to bottom.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I want the ability to save the changes I make in a survey that is live as draft so that if any changes are to be made, they can be reviewed in draft format first before pushing back live again.Currently any changes would be live in the survey to customers whilst changes are being verified live.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As a user, we would like the ability to filter surveys from Repution.com and surveys from outside Reputation.com for daily alerts. This would be in order for daily alerts to only have desired surveys and monitor surveys from Reptuation.com only.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?