Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. We would like to see and be able to track converation rates i.e. the % of Listings views that turn into an action (directions, calls, website visits). All the numbers are displayed currently, but there is no summed up view displayed and we need to do the math ourselves.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a customer, we would like an alert triggered when a page hasn't been scraped/collected after 7 days. This is in order to know when a page may be having issues, rather than discovering that a page wasn't scraped just by chance.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Sources  ·  Admin →
  3. We would like to see an integration for email services. Receiving an email would cause an action to be created with the body of email and the sender as details.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Actions  ·  Admin →
  4. Request is to have additional custom variables i.e. {{location-name}} accessible through Social posts. This would allow easy input of custom data by location. We would type {{hiring-email}} in Social and this would pull hiring emails for each location without having to input separate posts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  5. We would like the ability to report on social posts created through the Rep.com platform (desktop or mobile app) compared to posts created on the native social sites, i.e. Facebook and IG. This will help determine usage and can be leveraged for ROI discussions as well as training opportunities.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I would like to be able to change the date range for the home screen so that I can see more than just the default date ranges. This would allow end users to get more information without needing to go to the web app.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We would like the ability to opt out of Search Accelerator by survey. For example, have SA enabled for the Sales Survey but not the Service Survey.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In Development  ·  0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to have access to view and respond to Facebook Messenger messages.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Provide push notifications (app) for direct messages, posts and replies

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As a user I want edited posts to display as they are currently configured (specifically media vs link posts) in order to avoid confusion when editing. When editing a media post that contains a link in the message, it will display as a link post, which is confusing to users. They may believe that the image is changed if the link preview image is different. Or, if the user is not paying attention (e.g. only editing text), they will change the post from media to link without realizing it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We want to use the platform to post social content but its not very user friendly. The box that you type in doesn't expand so its impossible to see your entire post within the text box at the same time. The preview is there but it would be so much easier to use if the text box was made larger or adjustable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?