Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It is very important to be able to manage my facebook and instagram Direct Messages from my reputation platform. I understand that IG finally has access to the API and this will help in managing our reputation from one place.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →
  2. It will save everyone time if we could build an importer tool for Macros
    for efficiency moving forward, higher adoption of personalized messaging when responding to reviews.. Right now we do not have a way to download or import macros in our system. We have to upload them one at a time and its not an ideal user case

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →
  3. I would like to be able to re-post previously scheduled social media posts. This a feature on Hootsuite that is currently not available on Reputation.com.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  4. We would like to see the to-name in the user interface under request history. Currently it is on hover email/phone number, but it would be great to have it in its own column. We know we can export it, but it would be more convinient to have it in the UI.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Requests  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a new tab in platform admin for "Training Certifications." This tab displays the certification records for any user who has completed a certification course under that tenant. Administrators of the account can easily see who has completed training courses and export their results into Excel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like the ability to download campaign metrics into a csv file. To be able to add data to other key performance reporting that we carry out internally within our business.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please add functionality that allows top level Admins in an organization see all Users, even if the User doesn't have any location assigned to them. Currently even the Admin can only see Users that have the same locations assigned. Therefore, if a new User is added via API, but does not yet have locations assigned, OR if the User had a change in role at the organization but the Role in your system hasn't been changed, they will not have locations assigned under that new role. The Admin therefore cannot add locations or change the Role for that User because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  8. Request for a feature to save draft posts e.g undated, particularly within social campaigns.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →

While campaign posts currently cannot be saved as drafts, you can create a Manual (unscheduled) post and later apply a schedule date when you are ready to publish it.

9. As a user of the Reputation platform, I would like all filter options to display in the top level filter after I have filtered to one option. I would like the option or options that I am filtered for to have a filled checkbox next to them and the unselected options to have an empty checkbox. For example, if I have filtered to one location, I would still like to see all locations when I click the location drop down and see a filled check box next to the location I have filtered for. Othwersise I need to change the…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  1 comment  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  10. We would like to see and be able to track converation rates i.e. the % of Listings views that turn into an action (directions, calls, website visits). All the numbers are displayed currently, but there is no summed up view displayed and we need to do the math ourselves.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for supporting the idea of displaying conversions numbers for Business Listings Performance Tab. Thanks to your feedback, the functionality has been added to the Reputation.com Business Listings roadmap. We currently expect that the feature will be generally available to users in Q4 2020.
    Stay tuned and let us know if you have more suggestions on feedback.reputation.com

11. We would like to be able to capture the total amount of FB/IG followers for specific date ranges.

Currently, the platform only captures new followers for a certain date range, so if the our IG page has 2000 followers today, we would like to know how many did it have during 1st July - 7th July, for example.

We would like to be able to see the total followers (all time), but also the total followers during a specific date range. We would like this data to be available in Reports > Social > Page Followers and also somewhere in…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  1 comment  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  12. When or after creating a post in the calendar there should be the ability to duplicate the post. We have multiple dealerships of the same brand and because we also post to Twitter and Twitter has to be done one account at a time the duplication of a post would be a nice feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I want to be able to define what roles are able to view and send templates, while still allowing for the user to see the corresponding metrics. I want to essentially control what templates are able to be seen within the quick request tab, but still allow for the user to be able to view the template metrics within request history/metrics.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Requests  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow to search within Social stream by keywords.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'd like to see the ability in the image editor for social publishing to influence the quality of the image and therefor file size. For example: Today I upload an image that is 3MB and use the cropping tool to get it in the right dimensions for my Instagram post. When saving my work it automatically saves the image and in my case in a larger size than originally. I don't have any influence on the file size by being able to reduce the image quality. I also do not see what the final file size will look like to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a filter so individual locations can see what is already set up by corporate versus what their specific location keywords including the capability to turn on/off the visibility of certain keywords for certain users/locations/roles.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  1 comment  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  17. We would like the ability to report on social posts created through the Rep.com platform (desktop or mobile app) compared to posts created on the native social sites, i.e. Facebook and IG. This will help determine usage and can be leveraged for ROI discussions as well as training opportunities.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. As a social media coordinator I would like the ability to log into the platform and see all of the comments that have been made on any paid ads I've deployed and have the ability to respond to them from the platform so that I don't have to find them manually w/in the Facebook UI. You already pull in comments from organic posts and boosted posts, but not ads.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When a user reschedules social posts, the original posts still remain visible in the calendar which causes confusion. Would it be possible for the original posts to disappear once a reschedule is made?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  20. Add the data labels and on-click filters to the top bar chat on survey results page. Every other chart on this page already has these two features. This would add significant value to the product for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?