Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There are 3 features that live under Rich Content: FAQs / Menus / Products.

Ideally, we would have the ability to control which feature(s) a tenant/user/role should have access to (ie: the Automotive industry wouldn't utilize Menus, a location only allows the general manager to manage available Products and would not give that responsibility to the Front Desk staff).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. When adding a new category to a business listing, there is a pop up every time. I suggest showing this once and providing a check box saying "please do not show me this message again". It is not ideal to have to deal with this pop up over and over when editing listings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  4. When running reports, I would like to see the requester's reviews that were sent, with their responses. Example. Requester A - 50 reviews sent. 30 5 star google reviews. Reviewers name.

We need this because we give bonuses to the teams that send out the most 5 star reviews. It makes it harder when we cant match up who they sent it to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. As a user of the Reputation Platform, I would like to be able to pull in the name of the Survey taker into the Subject line of the alert triggered by this Survey. This would allow us to easily find feedback left by certain customer by whom we are expecting a Survey to be filled out

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Surveys  ·  Admin →
  6. When setting up a notification on rep.com it only allows you to notify one user at a time, and there is no ability to cc in someone into that email trail. Therefore creating more email trails than necessary. It's important for us to be notified of a survey or review response to multiple users under one email. This will ensure there is one email trail of survey response, instead of several email trails on the same subject. For example, if we've received a complaint we want it to notify the manager, complaints coordinator, and ops manager in one email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. look up an incomplete survey after a certain number of day and send a reminder by creating a follow up request to the original request (why a follow up: We have the logic that can have the person complete the survey from where they left off the Survey : its called the parent request logic)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We have concerns how the Industry Average and Best in Class are calculated.
    From our perspective, as a Global business operating Reputation in 28 distinct countries, we need consistency in our reports across all markets.

We would like to make a request that Reputation report a Global Industry Average for all users regardless of the user’s permissions or reporting level selected.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Either add metadata to the review/survey request history file that includes the survey metadata associated with the request OR improve response rate reporting to show the response rate by certain meta data fields, such as the associate who the customer interacted with. We ask our team members to encourage their customers to fill out their survey, but have no way to measure who is successful. We want to establish a minimum response rate, but cannot get to the metric other than at the location level.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'd like there to be a notification of some kind if someone is working on replies in reputation that notifies other uses if they try to reply to the same survey or a pop up if that one has already been replied to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Social media follower (FB, Twitter) sends me (a business' social page) a public message, asking me a question which may lead to negative responses, or is inflammatory, or may require the follower to provide me with sensitive data.

I want to provide them with a link they can click which would open, for them, the ability to DM me (the page) rather than continue in public.

e.g. button I send to them publicly will be a shortcut to "twitter.com/DM-directlyto-RDCcustomername"

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  1 comment  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  12. In the old Notifications set-up, location level logos would override the company logo and appear within Reports and email notifications. Currently, there isn't a way to have the location logo appear in alerts tied to the new My Notification system. If I'm a location user in a multi-brand tenant, I would want to have my specific brand displayed in my reports/notifications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please add functionality that allows top level Admins in an organization see all Users, even if the User doesn't have any location assigned to them. Currently even the Admin can only see Users that have the same locations assigned. Therefore, if a new User is added via API, but does not yet have locations assigned, OR if the User had a change in role at the organization but the Role in your system hasn't been changed, they will not have locations assigned under that new role. The Admin therefore cannot add locations or change the Role for that User because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  14. We would like the ability to pull in Zillow reviews for Zillow agent profiles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reports that allows you to compare the consultant data to both the district and dealership. Currently you have to run separate reports to compare this data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow users to filter reviews not just by sentiment but also by star rating. For example, a user can pull a report of all 5 star reviews.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. There's no tool tips on some of the widgets in the dashboard feature, specifically the Tornado chart. On the Insights > Operations screen it's explained that the hashed out section relates to the industry, but this knowledge is lost when using the tornado chart in a dashboard.

There's space in the column header to add something like a description similar to how we show it in the operations screen, i.e. "## denotes the industry benchmark"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'd like to be able to generate a sentiment rating heatmap, defined by any of the existing date range options, showing overall reviews volume and sentiment by each day of the week.

This will allow me to understand whether we have particular days in the week that generate the most positive/negative feedback, allowing us to investigate further and make operational change as a result.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like to see how my location(s) compare to other locations at the overall company (national) or regional level. In Reports, I would like to be able to see my location's performance for Reviews/Surveys, Reputation Score, etc. and compare it to the average performance at different hierarchies such as National, Region, Area, etc. This would allow me to benchmark my location's performance against the organizational hierarchies I belong to. Currently, I only have access to my location's data and want to see aggregated data at the National, Region, Area, and District level as well.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The ability to configure multiple decimal places when viewing reports and/or dashboards. The use case in automotive is to help drive differentiation and competition in regards to surveys, star ratings, etc. and to allow for a more granular look into the results.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?