Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. As a user I'd like to see my own scheduled reports and potentially showing to other user as well in my notification history. This way I can easily see that the report was delivered.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. As a user, I would like to have the ability to delete/remove "My Notifications" in bulk instead of doing it one by one by role/user.
    The process right now can be very time-consuming, specially if the tenant contains a large number of roles/users.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ability to bulk upload 'My Notification' subject line alerts. Currently, the only way to update user's notifications is one at a time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When setting up a notification on rep.com it only allows you to notify one user at a time, and there is no ability to cc in someone into that email trail. Therefore creating more email trails than necessary. It's important for us to be notified of a survey or review response to multiple users under one email. This will ensure there is one email trail of survey response, instead of several email trails on the same subject. For example, if we've received a complaint we want it to notify the manager, complaints coordinator, and ops manager in one email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Just as we're able to track metrics for Review Requesting, so should we be able to share with our leadership team(s) that our individual management teams (be it on a regional, state, or local level) are successfully receiving, and perhaps even viewing, scheduled reports.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. In the old Notifications set-up, location level logos would override the company logo and appear within Reports and email notifications. Currently, there isn't a way to have the location logo appear in alerts tied to the new My Notification system. If I'm a location user in a multi-brand tenant, I would want to have my specific brand displayed in my reports/notifications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We often have multiple tickets open at a time, and no means to know what we're still waiting to hear back on. Currently when submitting an issue, users receive a receipt of confirmation that the ticket has been received, but no details at all regarding anything the user submitted.

If Reputation could pull in just the the free-text body into a variable text section of their email confirmation template, it would be a tremendous help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?