Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like to see how my location(s) compare to other locations at the overall company (national) or regional level. In Reports, I would like to be able to see my location's performance for Reviews/Surveys, Reputation Score, etc. and compare it to the average performance at different hierarchies such as National, Region, Area, etc. This would allow me to benchmark my location's performance against the organizational hierarchies I belong to. Currently, I only have access to my location's data and want to see aggregated data at the National, Region, Area, and District level as well.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Look for ways to possibly identify if a review is fraudulent or has the possibility of being removed if flagged due to violations of the TOC on a particular review site. This will allow our teams to quickly know which ones they should focus on to get removed rather than guessing.

Example: ApartmentRatings will not remove a review just because a name is in the review. This would score as low

Google: There are no words just generic (refdfuyiortek) with a score of 1. This most likely would get removed if flagged.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As an admin user of Reputation.com, I would like a report in the dashboard that shows user login activity. I would like to be able to see each user, their last login date/time, and a count of how many unique logins they have had over a time period. This would help admin users gauge the engagement of their users.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The (?) to access the Help Centre is often overlooked, even when covered as part of training/implementation demos.

Consider creating the Help centre as a navigable option (similar to Reviews, Listings etc...) or hugely increasing it's visibility on the platform somehow.

This will considerably help promote self-serve and ensure that the right enquiries go to the right people.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would like the ability to receive reminders on certain cadences when a response is awaiting approval. It would be extremely beneficial if we can atleast receive one reminder that a response is awaiting approval. It would be even better if we could set the cadence for these notifications much like review notifications (daily, weekly, etc)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The ability to configure multiple decimal places when viewing reports and/or dashboards. The use case in automotive is to help drive differentiation and competition in regards to surveys, star ratings, etc. and to allow for a more granular look into the results.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  8. As an agency admin user of the platform I want to be able to see or get notified when new locations are added or deleted. I want to be able to determine where I’m at with my license usage.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. We are utilizing your API to pull review data into our Domo system. It would be great if we could make Category Sentiment available through your API.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We are using Reputation.com for reputation management. Now that another brand that I'm working on uses it for their Dashboard, I have 2 different tenants that I have to toggle between to check things throughout the day, especially at the end of the month to continuously give accurate and sometimes real time updates to my team. It's time consuming to only be able to have one tenant or the other open since I could be in the middle of working on something on the one side and then have to stop and switch if someone needs an update on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a new tab in platform admin for "Training Certifications." This tab displays the certification records for any user who has completed a certification course under that tenant. Administrators of the account can easily see who has completed training courses and export their results into Excel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  12. Company: Large Insurance Company with Thousands of Individual Agents Nationwide
    My Role: Marketing and lead generation, the single point of contact for thousands of agents

As a company with a large amount of locations and location-level users, I would like to provide access for my users to receive reporting from the platform without giving them access to login.

We work diligently to develop an appropriate marketing strategy that educates our entire field. It is a challenge in itself to manage the thousands of agents and what they do or do not have access to. That is why it would be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When running reports, I would like to see the requester's reviews that were sent, with their responses. Example. Requester A - 50 reviews sent. 30 5 star google reviews. Reviewers name.

We need this because we give bonuses to the teams that send out the most 5 star reviews. It makes it harder when we cant match up who they sent it to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We would like to see a report that is able to show the correlation between increase in review volume and impact listings views, particularly when search accelerator is involved.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. As a user of credentials, I want to be able to download a list of unmatched locations (specifically with GMB) so that I can easier see which locations need to be setup.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add functionality that allows top level Admins in an organization see all Users, even if the User doesn't have any location assigned to them. Currently even the Admin can only see Users that have the same locations assigned. Therefore, if a new User is added via API, but does not yet have locations assigned, OR if the User had a change in role at the organization but the Role in your system hasn't been changed, they will not have locations assigned under that new role. The Admin therefore cannot add locations or change the Role for that User because…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  17. Reports that allows you to compare the consultant data to both the district and dealership. Currently you have to run separate reports to compare this data.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be handy to be able to input sales data to track performances of post, days, products or to be able to compare your Reputation Score to sales growth.
    To be able to see the £ value or predicted £ value over time would be amazing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As a user of the Reputation platform, I would like all filter options to display in the top level filter after I have filtered to one option. I would like the option or options that I am filtered for to have a filled checkbox next to them and the unselected options to have an empty checkbox. For example, if I have filtered to one location, I would still like to see all locations when I click the location drop down and see a filled check box next to the location I have filtered for. Othwersise I need to change the…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  1 comment  ·  Platform  ·  Admin →
  20. Have a "Date Format" field added to the user info fields in each of the reporting modules. This would help us with our business outcomes since we are a global company and require data to be imported into our tools with the international date format.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?