Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can we create a widget that allow to leave a review leveraging email signatures? Especially as a small/mid business this capability would come in handy to ask our customers within the email or on a landing page to leave a review as part of our already existing outreach.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. We'd like to understand how many people have clicked the stars and/or clicked the “More” button at the bottom of the review widget.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. As a Business User, I want to
    * Respond to Reviews from within the Reviews Widget
    * Take action on Action-->Ticket from within a NEW Action Widget
    * And any other RDC module that needs a user action
    * All the above while being logged into my internal web portal where the widget is implemented

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I would like to be able to implement a widget on my website that displays the results and comments from an individual. This widget would display like the reputation reviews widget, except would show the results from a single survey. Currently this can only be accomplished if we want to show results across all surveys.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to be able to choose which survey questions are included in the reputation reviews widget. Specifically, Kaiser's survey "Kaiser Permanente Survey" has a question called "Your first name or screen name" that they would like to include as the reviewer name in their widgets.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. This would be useful for adding employment site reviews to our careers page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We want to use the RepScore widget on our websites so we can keep our web visitors updated and know where we rank compared to others. (Best In Class and Industry Average bench marks) Similar to https://www.reputationscore.reputation.com/

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like the ability to publish a survey with no comment to the widgets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like a widget that shows the reputation score as well as the reputation score thermometers, similar to what is shown at https://app.reputation.com/score. We have an internal business dashboard that our executives use, they currently have our existing reputation score widget on their internal dashboard but would like it to include more detail.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When displaying a subset of reviews through the widget we would like adjacent language allowing a customer to conclude that they are not displaying all reviews and only a subset. This can be as simple as "Featured Reviews"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I want the ability to only be able to view the widgets that are created by my user. We want to give locations access to create and utilize review widgets. However, we are concerned that if 100 locations create a widget, they'll forget which one they created unless they title it accordingly, and one location can unintentionally change the widget for another location (causing a location to get angry if another accidentally updated their widget).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like the ability to filter the Reputation Review/Reputation Summary widgets (Older Survey 1.0 widgets) with a trailing date filter so that it only shows reviews that are more recent and want to make sure the older reviews are not included in our widgets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We'd like for the language displayed in a widget to be translated as necessary based on user viewing the widget. This would be in order to display the correct language, as we have many customers that speak German, English, Spanish, etc. Our previous vendor was providing this using Google translator tool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I would like to integrate Reputation.com widgets into my CMS website using a plugin rather than the widget code that you provide. Specifically, I would like a plugin for Wordpress, Joomla, and other CMS websites. The purpose of this is to empower less technical customers to be able to add widgets to their websites without having to edit HTML or implement an SEO widget.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow Surveys 3.0 With Sub-ratings widget to display a count for the total number of surveys factoring into the ratings that display.

Something similar to "show summary" like the review widget has.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?