Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I want to be able to report on inaccuracies to key stakeholders, which I currently cannot do.

For example, as an Auto Manufacturer I only audit my Retailers GMB Profiles via Reputation, but I want to be able to report on the number of my Retailers that have an incorrect "website address".

At present the only way to achieve this via Reputation is to manually click into each Listing manually via the Listings Details screen and make a note of each Retailer one by one.

Please provide us with the ability to report on listings inaccuracies at a total level.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. There are 3 features that live under Rich Content: FAQs / Menus / Products.

Ideally, we would have the ability to control which feature(s) a tenant/user/role should have access to (ie: the Automotive industry wouldn't utilize Menus, a location only allows the general manager to manage available Products and would not give that responsibility to the Front Desk staff).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Google My Business. I'd like to be able to batch upload the services we offer at each location. Instead of having to go through the native platform to do it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Where various API limitations exist (i.e we cannot update a location's Name via the Facebook API), I'd like to see two things in the platform:

• Not to have this treated as a mismatch (it makes it look like your tool is failing to update). Grey might be more appropriate here. Or a new category/color for "API restriction".

• Highlight this in the platform to users somehow, to clearly illustrate what data cannot be pushed to a source due to API restrictions.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. When adding a new category to a business listing, there is a pop up every time. I suggest showing this once and providing a check box saying "please do not show me this message again". It is not ideal to have to deal with this pop up over and over when editing listings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We would like holiday names to be selectable in the special hour's calendar and be able to define these for our business. This would be in order to to easily select holidays by name when selecting special hours.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We would like to see and be able to track converation rates i.e. the % of Listings views that turn into an action (directions, calls, website visits). All the numbers are displayed currently, but there is no summed up view displayed and we need to do the math ourselves.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The ability for users to schedule changes (eg holiday opening times, new url, new/updated social media handles/links when going live). Ability to revert some changes (eg holiday opening times) on specific day and time.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Some of your competitors are working to have Listings Performance data for such Voice-assisted technology as Siri/Alexa/Google Home in their platform. For example, "Hey Alexa, who's the nearest orthodontist to me?" Apparently, some competitors are stating they can report when that happens. Will you be able to do the same?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. We'd like the ability to create a data point accuracy score/percentage for the sources of our choosing. For example, we can selected Google & Facebook only.

Toggling which sources are taken into consideration for the Audit Summary -> Data Points section would be very helpful. Although we do feel all sources listed are important, we like to focus on two to three primary sources.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. As a business listings coordinator I would like to see an updated Google cardview that includes all managed links available on GMB listings. This would be in order to audit against all links present on a GMB URLs we manage (Ex: Appointment link).

As of today, we do not audit against all links we manage or pull in all available links (such as Appointment links), making it difficult to determine if all Rep managed URLs are being pushed correctly without manually investigating cardviews.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We'd like to ability to share Language data with Zillow. There is a PREFERRED LANGUAGE dropdown on this page: https://www.zillow.com/lender-directory/?sort=Relevance&name=1115890&language=English&page=1 and we'd like to ensure our locations are being taken into consideration for this dropdown.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Being able to push the phone number to the "Call me" button on Facebook would allow for a more seamless process. This would also allow Facebook listings to be more accurate.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We would like the ability to turn on AutoSynch for a specific source only. We have 1000 locations and all of them have Google and TripAdvisor listings, but we would like to push business listings data to 50 locations for TripAdvisor only. At the moment, we can only turn on/off autosynch for all sources, not specific ones.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Create separate categories fields for different sources, like Google and Facebook. Since these sites do not have the same categories, it makes it very difficult for to pick accurate ones that will work across the board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We are interested in having virtual tour capability through the RDC platform. We already have Google street view type videos for our virtual tours, but we need the technology to implement this in our listings. This would be highly valuable at this time as most all tours are virtual because of COVID.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As a user, the requirements on which descriptions publish to which listing site is unclear. It would be beneficial to highlight which description field is pushing to which listing site.

Google accepts a 750 character max for long descriptions but the dashboard allows for a 2000 character max. The 2000 character max is specific to Facebook so if you aren't fulfilling for Facebook, this requirement still applies which causes confusion. It would be helpful to have different fields between Google and Facebook where applicable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be great to see all individual lines for providers instead of having them added together in bulk

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. As a customer, we would like photo size/ratio guidelines displayed in the UI/platform. This would be in order to quickly see the different requirements for Google cover vs logo, etc and make sure appropriately sized images are added to the platform to be pushed. User should also be alerted if photos do not meet these requirements.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We would like the ability to edit linked profiles in Profile via user interface in the platform. This would be in order to improve workflow when needing to edit one-off locations. Currently, the process to edit linked profile is to export all locations, edit locations a needed, and import back into platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?