Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add the functionality to see if your reviews have gone up or down to the location leaderboard. We have the data in the summary view but I would need to go location by location to see that data. This would be useful in the location leaderboard so I can see if review count has gone up or down as well as the other current metrics in the report.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. I'd like to be able to generate a sentiment rating heatmap, defined by any of the existing date range options, showing overall reviews volume and sentiment by each day of the week.

This will allow me to understand whether we have particular days in the week that generate the most positive/negative feedback, allowing us to investigate further and make operational change as a result.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It will save everyone time if we could build an importer tool for Macros
    for efficiency moving forward, higher adoption of personalized messaging when responding to reviews.. Right now we do not have a way to download or import macros in our system. We have to upload them one at a time and its not an ideal user case

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →
  4. As a user, every time I'm applying or removing a filter whilst on the 'Reviews' tab of Reputation.com, the page seems to anchor down to the review response section, which is incredibly frustrating when I'm analysing performance using the graphs or attempting to set multiple filters.

Please can you consider removing this anchor from the page?

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. We would like the ability to search for words in reviews/comments

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow users to filter reviews not just by sentiment but also by star rating. For example, a user can pull a report of all 5 star reviews.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I would like to see year-over-year reporting for reviews. I know we can currently see review traffic three years back, but it's not easy to digest the information visually at a glance. Momentarily we use BrightEdge for our SEO and they have a great year-over-year visual for organic web traffic. Each year is color-coded and stacked on top of each other. This allows you to easily see your web traffic each month of any given year. The data is represented in a line graph. This makes the data easy to digest.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I would like to have the ability to filter on the Reviews tab by "Reviews Pending Approval" and also see this within the reports. We do respond on a corporate level to all negative reviews but it is up to the individual property managers to approve those responses.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ask: Include review photos and attachments within the Rep.com platform.

If not feasible, my ask is to establish a notification/indicator to identify that the customer included a photo and/or attachment with their review, which would then need to be viewed outside of the platform.

We are adding reviews w/ photos to our KPI process and having to manually monitor all reviews outside of the platform is quite time consuming and would also devalue your platform as a tool to monitor and manage reviews.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sometimes photos are also published together with the rating, but unfortunately this is not visible on the platform, see example below. It would be great if the pictures are shown as well or if this is not possible, at least a hint would be great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When a review or survey is forwarded on from the platform it comes from an email which may look like spam & is @reputation.com. Can this email be changed to a location email.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I would like to be alerted when someone comments on a review or when someone comments on my response to a review, so that I can stay up to date on engaging w/ my customers.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We would like the ability to pull in Zillow reviews for Zillow agent profiles.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. allow the capability for auto responder to respond to neutral no comment reviews. all us to upload "neutral" sentiment category to auto responder importer

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Function to edit the shared review in the back end and save as tenant level so the customer does not have to edit every time they wish to share a review to Facebook / Twitter.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When an already-responded-to review is updated by the reviewer, the response should be removed from the source & platform and associated notifications / automation rules should be invoked - exactly as were to happen if the review were brand new.

This will avoid embarrassing instances of review updates that come along with drastic star-rating changes to no longer have an old and no-longer-relevant response posted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We would like to base Responded/Unresponded percentages only on manageable sources. This would be in order to clearly see the responded vs unresponded reviews that we can actually respond to to affect the percentage.
    Currently, unmanaged sources count as neither Responded/Unresponded, but still affect percentage. For instance, Responded = 4%, Unresponded = 67%, total = 71%. The remaining uncounted for 29% is due to sources we cannot manage responses for.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We understand that some review sites don't allow for review responses to be posted on our behalf, but we would like to use the review response box (and your associated macros) to generate responses for individual reviews that we can then copy and paste to the review site itself.

We would then like to be able to mark that review as "responded natively" on your platform for completeness.

At the moment this box does not appear for sites you have no access to (such as Apple store reviews) but we'd like to use your capabilities to craft responses and then…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Booking.com does not allow businesses to reply to reviews if they do not contain a comment, therefore it's a better user experience to hide the review response window where a response is not required.

https://partner.booking.com/en-gb/help/guest-reviews/can-i-respond-guest-review

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?