Reputation Product Ideas

We love hearing from our customers about how we can improve our product's functionality and better serve their needs. For that purpose, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to provide a Product Idea Portal for Reputation ("Company"). Although we cannot respond to every idea, our Product team regularly reviews all submissions and will reach out to you for further clarification if necessary. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

How the Idea Portal works:
  • Search to see if your idea has already been expressed by someone else.
  • Vote on suggestions that you think will solve a problem for you.
  • Share ideas that are not already listed yet.
  • Try to include only one suggestion per post and focus on a particular problem.
In order to submit an idea or to vote, you will need to be logged in. Consider using the same email address that you are accessing the Reputation.com platform with. The more engagement an idea receives from Idea Portal participants, the more impact that idea has on Reputation’s product development.

By accessing or contributing to the Portal, you agree to its Terms of Use.

Reputation Product Ideas

Categories

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can we create a widget that allow to leave a review leveraging email signatures? Especially as a small/mid business this capability would come in handy to ask our customers within the email or on a landing page to leave a review as part of our already existing outreach.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. It is very important to be able to manage my facebook and instagram Direct Messages from my reputation platform. I understand that IG finally has access to the API and this will help in managing our reputation from one place.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Roadmap  ·  0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add the functionality to see if your reviews have gone up or down to the location leaderboard. We have the data in the summary view but I would need to go location by location to see that data. This would be useful in the location leaderboard so I can see if review count has gone up or down as well as the other current metrics in the report.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Social media follower (FB, Twitter) sends me (a business' social page) a public message, asking me a question which may lead to negative responses, or is inflammatory, or may require the follower to provide me with sensitive data.

I want to provide them with a link they can click which would open, for them, the ability to DM me (the page) rather than continue in public.

e.g. button I send to them publicly will be a shortcut to "twitter.com/DM-directlyto-RDCcustomername"

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  1 comment  ·  Social  ·  Admin →
  5. We want the ability to enroll all or opt out all locations within a given campaign, as some campaigns we need all locations automatically enrolled in, and some campaigns we need all locations by default opted-out of.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I'd like to be able to generate a sentiment rating heatmap, defined by any of the existing date range options, showing overall reviews volume and sentiment by each day of the week.

This will allow me to understand whether we have particular days in the week that generate the most positive/negative feedback, allowing us to investigate further and make operational change as a result.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It will save everyone time if we could build an importer tool for Macros
    for efficiency moving forward, higher adoption of personalized messaging when responding to reviews.. Right now we do not have a way to download or import macros in our system. We have to upload them one at a time and its not an ideal user case

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to see how my location(s) compare to other locations at the overall company (national) or regional level. In Reports, I would like to be able to see my location's performance for Reviews/Surveys, Reputation Score, etc. and compare it to the average performance at different hierarchies such as National, Region, Area, etc. This would allow me to benchmark my location's performance against the organizational hierarchies I belong to. Currently, I only have access to my location's data and want to see aggregated data at the National, Region, Area, and District level as well.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Look for ways to possibly identify if a review is fraudulent or has the possibility of being removed if flagged due to violations of the TOC on a particular review site. This will allow our teams to quickly know which ones they should focus on to get removed rather than guessing.

Example: ApartmentRatings will not remove a review just because a name is in the review. This would score as low

Google: There are no words just generic (refdfuyiortek) with a score of 1. This most likely would get removed if flagged.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. As a user, every time I'm applying or removing a filter whilst on the 'Reviews' tab of Reputation.com, the page seems to anchor down to the review response section, which is incredibly frustrating when I'm analysing performance using the graphs or attempting to set multiple filters.

Please can you consider removing this anchor from the page?

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We have subsets of customers we'd also like to track, therefore creating our own custom categories to analyse and drilldown sentiment will help us understand our performance better.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. In order to send SMS bulk uploads you have to add an to-email address even though they are sending to text messages. We should be able to bulk upload for SMS without the email address field.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We would like the ability to search for words in reviews/comments

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. As an admin user of Reputation.com, I would like a report in the dashboard that shows user login activity. I would like to be able to see each user, their last login date/time, and a count of how many unique logins they have had over a time period. This would help admin users gauge the engagement of their users.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There are 3 features that live under Rich Content: FAQs / Menus / Products.

Ideally, we would have the ability to control which feature(s) a tenant/user/role should have access to (ie: the Automotive industry wouldn't utilize Menus, a location only allows the general manager to manage available Products and would not give that responsibility to the Front Desk staff).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The (?) to access the Help Centre is often overlooked, even when covered as part of training/implementation demos.

Consider creating the Help centre as a navigable option (similar to Reviews, Listings etc...) or hugely increasing it's visibility on the platform somehow.

This will considerably help promote self-serve and ensure that the right enquiries go to the right people.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow users to filter reviews not just by sentiment but also by star rating. For example, a user can pull a report of all 5 star reviews.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. look up an incomplete survey after a certain number of day and send a reminder by creating a follow up request to the original request (why a follow up: We have the logic that can have the person complete the survey from where they left off the Survey : its called the parent request logic)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I would like the ability to receive reminders on certain cadences when a response is awaiting approval. It would be extremely beneficial if we can atleast receive one reminder that a response is awaiting approval. It would be even better if we could set the cadence for these notifications much like review notifications (daily, weekly, etc)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. As a user who is creating and analyzing surveys I want to be able to view and download incomplete survey result records so my team and I can understand why people dropped off in more granular way. Right now the exports csv containing only complete surveys. Similarly the results manager display only complete surveys.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?